Having trouble finding a podiatrist that takes Medicare? Look no further.
Looking for a Podiatrist that Accepts Medicare?
Modern Foot & Ankle is a proud in-network provider for Medicare. Common podiatry procedures covered by Medicare includes, but is not limited to:
- Custom-molded orthotics (*based on plan)
- Diabetic foot care
- Fungal nail treatments
- Foot and ankle surgery (bunion, hammertoe, arthritis procedures, etc)
- Treatment for foot and ankle injuries
- Wart therapies
- Cast, boots, and other Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- And much more!
Modern Foot & Ankle also accepts a variety of Medicare Advantage plans, in addition to Part B Medicare.
What Are My Next Steps?
- Book your appointment online or call us right away (we offer same day appointments)
- Look out for an email to sign up for our patient portal
- Fill out your paperwork online to avoid extra wait time
- Look forward to relief!
Stay up to date on our Facebook page.
Modern Foot & Ankle is unique—the difference is in our accessibility. Through our innovative treatment options, advanced on-site equipment, and user-friendly communication channel, providers are easy to reach and patients are quick to find relief. With state-of-the-art clinics across Central Florida, we are proud to serve as your neighborhood go-to for foot and ankle care. Why wait to get back to your healthy lifestyle? The podiatrist will see you now.Book your podiatrist appointment todayComplete your check-in forms and pay your bill from the comfort of your couchOur Signature Experience
Respectful, Dedicated Physicians
Welcoming Support Team
On-Site Equipment for In-House Diagnostics
Cutting-Edge Treatment Options
24/7 Appointment Booking
Online and Text-Message Scheduling
Easy Online Check-In
Extended Office Hours
Comfortable Exam Rooms
Commitment to Safety and Cleanliness